|Job Type:||Full Time|
- You are a relationship builder who is passionate about nurturing a client base
- Together we can lead businesses to tomorrow!
- South Eastern Suburbs Location- No more long commutes into work!
See yourself in our team
Are you currently leading a portfolio of business or commercial banking clients?
Our Corporate Financial Services business serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do Work That Matters
Using your strong market networks, you will focus on growing quality business in the commercial banking market. You will have the tools and infrastructure to support you to develop new business opportunities with existing clients, and to bring new clients to the Bank.
This opportunity will see you:
- Building strong relationships with existing clients and retaining their business through excellent client service;
- Developing an in depth understanding of complex client needs and partnering with product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- Raising your profile and presence on behalf of the Commonwealth Bank in the corporate banking market.
- Driving deal execution with proven skills in origination, structuring and negotiation of complex solutions;
- Experience in successfully building and managing a portfolio of Business or Commercial Banking clients;
- A strong sales orientation, with a track record of business origination outcomes and a deep understanding of Banking products and services;
- Sound financial analysis and credit writing skills, with a strong understanding of financial statements and the underlying cash-flow drivers;
- A real passion for customer service and driving new business.
A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue to build your brand and your career in a growing and successful business.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes Thursday 27th September but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.