|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
Cisco Webex is rapidly growing its marketing and communications team across the Asia Pacific region, and we are looking for extraordinary talent who can build on the amazing culture that makes Cisco the #1 company to work, globally. (Phenomenal Place to Work and Fortune)
The ‘Cisco Webex, ANZ Marketing Manager’ will take ownership of the brand and lead marketing and communications in this very multifaceted and fast-growing market. The individual will be an integral part of the team who helps customers drive transformational business outcomes through the adoption of Cisco’s business collaboration solutions.
The successful candidate will have huge amounts of ambition to succeed and a clear ability to work autonomously and deliver on measurable business objectives.
You will be planning, managing, executing and measuring program across the full marketing spectrum and working with diverse teams across the world to help you achieve and succeed
This is a career defining role that gives you the ability to come in and make a big difference from Day 1, working with one of the worlds innovative technology companies in a market that is growing exponentially.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Be the ‘brand to demand’ marketing owner for Cisco Webex and the collaboration portfolio of solutions in the ANZ market.
- Research, develop and deploy the country marketing strategy aligned to growth targets.
- Work closely with Webex regional and global marketing teams, to launch and manage integrated marketing and communications programs aligned to the country plan.
- Be a key member of the Cisco Webex Management team in ANZ working in alignment with your sales leaders to deliver on growth strategies.
- Lead all aspects of and advise on digital marketing strategy for Webex including demand generation, and e-commerce.
- Work closely with Brand, PR and Demand Generation agencies.
- Organisation and management of virtual and physical events to drive adoption, engagement and pipeline.
- Work closely with key Cisco Partners to drive aligned marketing program
- Craft global, regional and in-country campaigns and content strategy in response to local market requirements
- Know the business, the market and your customers better than anyone else in ANZ through continuous market and operational analysis.
- Deliver on demand generation, brand and communications, KPI’s for the ANZ market.
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with one of the most innovative and inclusive SaaS Sales and Marketing teams in the in the Asia Pacific Region. We are a close-knit group who are passionate about winning as a team and ensuring we have some fun on the way. This is a team that looks out for each other and will always be there to help you, no matter the situation.
Who you are:
You will have a strong record of marketing experience working within the technology sector in the ANZ market. You will have worked closely with sales teams in addition to regional and/ or global marketing teams. Strong ANZ, and English language skills are critical and the ability to work with virtual teams advantageous
You are a well-rounded field marketer that can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can build marketing plans for various segments, lines of business and verticals.
You will have proven experience in demand generation, brand and communications, and digital marketing and be able to implement programs based on marketing intelligence and data. You will be passionate about your solutions, your customers and understanding the market dynamics in which you operate.
Requirements for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of field marketing experience.
- Experience in the technology marketing.
- Fluent in ANZ and English.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS and Applications Market.
- Experience working with agencies to support delivery of the marketing plan
- Strong experience in working with global and country teams
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement
- Experience driving field marketing strategies that generate measurable demand.