|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting New Career Opportunity
- Located in the Perth CBD
- Join an ASX 100 Finance Leader and an organisation that really does make a difference
- Training provided for first 12 weeks- Must be available Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
About the Role?
The purpose of this role is to provide needs based Customer Service excellence in a busy 24/7 inbound and outbound digital contact centre environment whilst achieving business growth and focussing on responding to general customer enquiries and determining customer needs across all BOQ brands. This will be done in a consistent manner, delivering outcomes that exceed customer expectations and ensuring KPIs are met in a way that aligns with BOQ values.
Customer Connect Care Channel
The purpose of this channel is to provide customers with needs-based inbound and outbound customer service, ensuring quality conversations.
Passionate about all things customer service, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar position either in face to face or a call centre environment. To be considered you will have demonstrated the following:
- Previous banking experience essential
- Previous call centre experience desirable
- Previous experience in a customer service role desirable. Took out sales
- Personal Lending experience desirable
- Excellence in Relationship Management
- Sound working knowledge of MS office and CRM systems
- Ability to maintain call quality standards and attention to detail
- Tier 2 Accreditation
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career further, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.