|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Consultant, you will provide product and solution expertise. We drive customer loyalty, we devise and implement action plans and communicate clearly with both internal partners and customers. This specific role will partner with our customers to help them develop a roadmap for securing their high value assets against determined human adversaries. You will be responsible for delivering high quality engagements, customer satisfaction, adoption, and deployment of Microsoft Cyber services for diverse client environments.
To be considered for our team we look for the following skills:
- Strong Program Management and Crisis Management Skills
- Able to create a client security baseline
- Can advise customers on the Microsoft Cloud Security capabilities across the Azure platform
- Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Active Directory
- Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Azure Active Directory
- Discover and document privileged administrator account usage across a customer's environment
- Practical, hands-on experience deploying and configuring threat detection technologies like Advanced Threat Analytics or Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- A base understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures
- Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
- Knowledgeable of the Threat Landscape and common attack vectors
- Experience with response of computer security incidents.
A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
Along with 5+ years of combined cybersecurity, consulting, and project management experience. Preferably 3+ years of experience with Microsoft cybersecurity solutions
This role is expected to travel up to 50% of the time.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.