|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
We have an immediate Perth based opportunity for a P6 Scheduler undertaking campaign and shutdown activities for an LNG project in WA.
About the role
- Develop detailed P6 project schedules
- Provide technical expertise in planning and scheduling
- Attend weekly progress and schedule meetings
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated proficiency in P6
- Significant planning & scheduling experience
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and act decisively
- Proven track record of continuous improvement and driving best practice
What we offer
- Opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and room for you to carve your own journey
- Attractive benefits including company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are best created when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.