|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Credit Assessor who is looking to join a bold challenger bank!
As our Credit Risk Assessment Manager you will provide support to our Senior Manager – Retail Credit Risk Assessment where you will be responsible for ensuring the credit risk accepted by the bank is of an appropriate standard and structure. You will be also be involved in the contribution to credit policy development to ensure we achieve BoQ’s business strategy outcomes in terms of growing the right way.
- Assess and decide on consumer lending proposals which refer from the credit scoring system or which represent policy exceptions in line with delegated approval levels and published lending policies
- Adherence to SLAs and key Performance Indicators as communicated by the Head of Retail Credit Risk Assessment
- Coach and mentor network lenders to improve risk assessment and origination skills and facilitate remediation of poor performers by way of feedback to Owner/Corporate Managers Business Bankers, Regional/State Management, State Manager Credit Risk Assessment, and Head of Credit Risk Assessment
- Identification of adverse trends/issues to Head of Retail Credit Risk Assessment, Head of Collections & Recoveries, General Manager Credit Risk and State/Regional Managers to facilitate quality remediation where required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Exposure working in a credit risk environment is a must
- Knowledge of the bank's lending policies and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Responsible Lending guidelines and other legislations related to financial services and how they relate to the formulation of the organisation's lending guidelines and policies
- Financial Statement Analysis will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of CRS and Tallyman is highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.