The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Director within the Technology Consulting team in our Brisbane office.
Our Technology Consulting practice offers one of the most comprehensive Cyber Security teams in Australia. Our growing capability requires new leaders to drive the balance between proactive practice growth, team alignment, and client delivery. As such we are looking to onboard a senior level manager or Director with a genuine opportunity to join the Partner stream for the right person.
We are looking for someone who understands the technology consulting landscape particularly across Operational Technology Security and ideally with depth of network and experience in one or more of the following Public Sector and government, Utilities, Energy, Transport, Mining, or other industrial segments.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead and manage engagements
- Mentor and manage teams
- Be dedicated to operational and delivery excellence
- Drive revenue that contributes to the growth of the practice
- Proactively engage directly with clients to progress sales activities both locally and nationally
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to deliver successful Cyber Security engagements both as an individual contributor and leader
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security practitioner with depth in Operational Technology Security with the knowledge to provide industry best-practice advice to clients
- Strong local (Brisbane) and national networks and relationships to drive practice revenue growth
- Experience with Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following:
- Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to maintain integrity and trust with clients, peers and team members
- Good knowledge and exposure to Cyber Security Consulting in the Utilities sector
- Industry recognition and respect as a Cyber Security leader