|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to join our team based at our ACT Office in Hume. Reporting to the ACT Residential Operations Manager, you will maintain good positive relations with customers and ensure customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attend to incoming customer queries and re-direct phone calls as required.
- Data entry of Service Agreements.
- Liaise with operations regarding e.g. Bin Deliveries, non-services, and special customer requests.
- Review GPS data and footage
- Organising sub-contracting for customers.
- Organising add On-Call ring-ins services.
- Handling specialist accounts with requests, quotations, organising subcontracting.
- Ensure filing is kept in order.
- Perform other tasks as directed from time to time by department managers.
- To develop, foster and maintain a good working relationship with all SUEZ customers and SUEZ employees.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and have fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Positive attitude and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong numeric skills with the ability to quickly and accurately perform calculations.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with conflict.
- Be in the possession of acceptable references, performance history and character indications.
- Must have reached a satisfactory educational standard, sufficient to complete their duties and tasks.
- Strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Previous call centre experience.
- Understanding of the waste industry and of waste types and the administration of waste transport and disposal ideal but not essential.