|Location:||Moorebank, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
Uniting White Dove Early Learning offers extended hours, education and care for babies to school age children in a nurturing and creative learning environment. Our service is located in Condell Park and we celebrate the diversity of our children, families, and team. The service is approved for 40 children, which fosters a personalised and caring approach. Our indoor learning space is warm and welcoming and our large outdoor area provides a stimulating environment for children to explore.
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a Certificate III in Childrens Services
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Must hold a current WWCC and First Aid Certificate
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Commitment to inclusive practices
- Demonstrated ability to work within a large team
- Enthusiasm for facilitating quality learning experiences to achieve children’s outcomes.
- Child Protection Qualifications
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Salary Packaging – Save money on less tax;
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals;
- Career growth and development opportunities;
- Friendly early education centre environment;
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, First Aid Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.