|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join our Communications team in Brisbane.
The role will be responsible for end to end management of project delivery, from design through to implementation. Leading a small team, you will manage the client relationships as well as the scope of work.
You will be responsible for\:
- Surveying all sites before construction begins and coordinate access
- Managing the site design process
- Managing subcontractors carrying out the work, organising construction access, any relevant permits required for the project and managing health and safety
- Managing the project budgets
You are an experienced Senior Engineer, with design and technical expertise that has worked on communication infrastructure roll out projects.
You will be commercially oriented whilst having the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders and a desire to ensure projects are delivered safely. You will also have\:
- Degree in Electrical, Civil or Telecommunications
- Formal qualification in Project Management (desirable)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build relationships and influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- The ability to work autonomously, to organise and prioritise demands and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- An appetite to learn, grow and develop your career with an innovative organisation
What we offer
When you join UGL you will to join a 6,000 plus strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors where you will gain exposure to a diverse range of opportunities, which include\:
- The opportunity to work with a team that focuses on personal development
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements and a culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
How to apply
If you want to be part of an organisation that appreciates the diversity and richness of its people and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills, please click the apply button and send in a copy of your resume and cover letter
Job Reference 241874