|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work life balance
- 14 days on 7 days off
- Immediate Start
What will you be doing as a Service Attendant?
The role consists of an 11-hour working day on a 2:1 roster from Perth,WA.
As a Service attendant you will be assisting in various areas such as; kitchen hand, housekeeping, industrial/domestic cleaning, attending to the dining room and grounds maintenance.
We are looking for individuals that are willing to work across all areas. Our teams are diverse and supportive, we carry out duties with pride and the highest level of safety.
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills, take initiative and be happy to work in a team and autonomously. We understand that you might have a notice period & If you are available immediately that is a bonus!
These positions are FIFO from Perth, Western Australia only.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or unlimited work rights (You must reside in WA)
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Able to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical/ Drug & Alcohol
- Valid Police Check or willing to obtain
What experience are we looking for?
- Extensive experience as a kitchen hand in a restaurant or cafe (Minimum 2years)
- Food Handling / Packaging for a minimum of 1 year
- Housekeeping or Cleaning in Hotels, Motels, Air BNB for a minimum of 1 year
- Demonstrated experience in meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Residential, Commercial or Industrial Cleaning. Your must have sound knowledge of dealing with chemicals and safety
- Barista experience highly regarded
How to apply?
If you are interested in a career with Sodexo, please apply with:
1) Updated resume outlining relevant experience to the above.
2) State your notice period that you would need to provide your current employer or availability.
Successful applicants will be required to go through our Recruitment Onboarding process which consists of multiple stages, you must be available for all stages.
Please note Sodexo cover all on-boarding costs for successful applicants such as Medicals, Inductions etc.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments.
At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.