- 6 month contract role with immediate start
- Fast paced and multi-faceted role in large organisation
- Adelaide based position, flexibility to work from home
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Join a team of customer centric individuals who are responsible for delivering HR Services across the employee lifecycle. The People & Culture Support Advisor position offers an exciting and unique career path with the chance to gain exposure to a new way of working. If you're an experienced HR Advisor or Generalist looking to leverage your existing skills while diversifying to deliver services that range from employment contracts, to learning, to general HR and payroll queries, then we want to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide People & Culture query management services to business managers and employees within Origin regarding life cycle of the employee’s conditions, process and systems
- Provide advisory services to employees on leave and payroll enquiries
- Respond to and resolve customer queries through a range of channels such as phone, emails, emerging digital channels (such as chat, Skype) and face to face
- Support in the managed services of Parental leave
- Support on Covid-19 enquires, including suspected and positive case support management
- Go-to person for complex issues when it comes to employee conditions of employee and internal workflow moves
- Delivery of employee administration /transactional processes in all stages of employee life cycle, including: Recruitment and onboarding administration
- Employee contracts and all letter administration
- Candidate screening and management
- Vendor management and PO/Invoicing
- LPM & Learning administration
- Pay and Leave enquiries
- System support
You will naturally be a highly motivated individual with a passion for best-practice Human Resources and exceptional customer service. You’ll also need to be an outstanding communicator with professional written and verbal communication skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Resources (HR) generalist or shared services position
- Competency in interpreting policies, legislative awards and agreements
- Previous experience delivery high volume HR administration tasks
- Previous experience in Employment Contract creation and review in a high volume, corporate environment
- Previous experience supporting payroll and roster management advantageous
- The ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure while maintaining a professional outlook and a high degree of confidentiality
- Previous experience with Service Now, Work Force Solutions, SAP Success Factors People Central and ECP (payroll) will be highly regarded
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Office and Outlook) and HR Information Systems (HRIS)
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Our People and Culture team supports Origin's team of more than 5,300 people supporting our diverse operations across Australia and the Pacific. We’re continuing to transform the way we support our people and leaders – across the entire employee journey - to create a great place to work. Ultimately, we want to create a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment where every person can grow and be supported by simple and seamless employee experiences.
We’re looking for passionate, accountable and forward-thinking people, who are excited by the challenge of supporting our cultural change and creating one of the leading workplaces in Australia.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au