|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Content Writer to join our team. You will be a champion for our customers, sharing their stories of innovation and impact, crafting interesting and informative content, with flair and creativity, to provide an exceptional experience for Nearmap customers across the globe. We are looking for an exceptional creative writer to join our growing global content team.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 5-7 years of writing experience, in either B2C or B2B marketing, preferably tech.
- Experience in email marketing and automation
- Interviewing, customer case studies, profiling use cases
- Project Management experience, experience managing internal & external creative resources, including writers, designers, and video producers.
- Experience working within customer experience teams would be a bonus.
- SEO knowledge
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Representing the Nearmap brand, bringing the tone of voice and company ambition to life through customer learning and education activities such as the annual Nearmap NAVIG8 event, digital workshops and webinars.
- Executing on of a range of content types. For more complex briefs, this may also involve providing a recommended content strategy and engaging external writers.
- Create all content types: short and long form, video etc. From crafting monthly customer newsletters to working with the CRM team & Customer Lifecycle Manager on how content can be used to drive upsell and cross sell, as well as nurture and retain customers via automation.
- Act as editor in chief of cutomer newsletters, crafting clever headlines and regular monthly updates on products, captures and events.
- Collaborating with the various stakeholders across Nearmap, specifically the Customer Lifecycle Manager, CX, Marketing Automation and CSM teams working closely to fulfil their project briefs with content that cuts through
- Content strategy and execution in partnership with the Events team for Nearmap NAVIG8
- Contributing creative content and strategy recommendations that will help to build Nearmap loyalty and foster customer advocacy
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Team to deliver content fit for purpose and platform from implementation to optimisation
- Briefly oversee teams of freelancers & creative agencies
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.