|Location:||Bibra Lake, Gateshead|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunities available across our Consumer Fulfilment team
- Ongoing training and support provided
- Build your career at NAB
A career that gives you more
Come join our Consumer Fulfilment team responsible for Document Preparation, Digital and Paper Settlements, Drawdown and Post Settlement activities supporting our Retail, Broker and Business customers. Our teams make sure our customers’ home loans are funded in time and that they’re receiving a best in industry experience.
Our Consumer Fulfilment Officer role is critical in ensuring the day to day customer experience is met, and continually improved. Our Officers work in collaboration with colleagues across the business as well as our Credit teams and Genpact partners.
Day to day you will:
- Deliver fulfilment processes in line with business and customer needs, this may include;
- Customer documentation
- Customer settlement preparation
- Customer security in order
- Customer drawdown
- Customer post settlement activities
- Actively participation in team operating rhythm to support management of workflow, balancing of work in peak periods, and continual progress or improvement of customer KPIs
- Identify and support customer experience improvements or problem resolution as part of team operating rhythm
- Participate in and request for training as required to ensure up to date knowledge of lending fulfillment practices and policies
- Collaborate with teammates across Consumer and Business Fulfilment, Retail, Broker, Business Bank, Operations and Genpact to deliver day to day customer experiences, including providing constructive feedback for ongoing improvement
- Actively risk management through prompt identification of possible risks and risk events
To be successful in this role you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be a proactive team player who is able to adapt to business needs and support colleagues across various department, have strong a ability to multitask, follow processes and high attention to detail.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.