|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Custody Account Service team provides Australian, New Zealand and Asia – Ex Japan clients with support for new and incremental business activities, fund manager and mandate restructures and client exits. The team works closely with Relationship Managers Client Service Account Managers, New Business Implementation Managers, Deal Managers, Transitions Team and directly with JP Morgan clients.
The team’s activities and schedule vary month by month, depending upon client activity, and as such needs to be flexible in its approach and attitude in order to provide the best support and service to our client base.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The position will require interactions with senior personnel internally and/or externally and requires expertise in the custody and value added services provided to clients and involves competencies such as effective time management, negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Coordinate and Govern the set-up new GTI’s, Titan & WINS Accounts on JPM internal account opening system(s)
- Work closely with clients and relationship team on the set up of custody accounts with local agents.(Omnibus, Segregated & documentation markets)
- Support queries involving account opening, market documentation and maintaining and updating Standard Operating Procedures and strong oversight over regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
- Management and co-ordination of complex client requests including fund restructures, launches and transitions
- Support and coordinate both global and local adhoc projects and other associated account opening functions as required
To be successful, you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years global custody experience including detailed knowledge of account structures, market and/or tax documentation requirements for international markets
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in ability to solve problems and drive decisions within tight timeframes with clients and internal teams (both locally and globally)
- Ability to anticipate, manage and resolve problems that may within the account opening and market documentation processes
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage SLAs with internal teams in order to deliver on time, to requirements and to agreed quality standards required by clients