|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for a smart and driven Safety Manager to join the Safety Operations Team. The right person will be result-oriented, analytically minded and will have a passion for enhancing the safety of the Uber platform and in the communities in which we operate.
You’ll work with Uber Eats leadership, global Safety Operations team and other and other key functions such as Policy and Legal to support the business in achieving its objectives safely and in line with community and regulatory expectations.
You’ll be working in a unique, fast paced and agile environment, requiring you to think outside the ‘traditional safety box’ to develop new and innovative ways to better manage safety through leveraging our technology and data.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role in a safety focussed and highly regulated environment
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, self-driven, team player and comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Analytical with the ability to apply intermediate excel / data analysis techniques
Bonus Points If
- Skills in SQL, Python and advanced data analysis techniques
- Familiar with Australia and New Zealand safety legislation and safety, risk and compliance frameworks.