|Job Type:||Full Time|
Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Technology sales or partner management experience.
- Experience with the cloud partner ecosystem, including System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Telcos and online partners.
- SaaS or cloud IT infrastructure sales, partner management or technical experience. Experience achieving strategic goals and familiar with sales reporting tools.
- Experience developing growth initiatives, running experiments and developing conclusions based on data.
- Ability to promote partner growth and positively contribute to a team’s culture.
- Ability to be analytical with developed problem-solving skills, and ability to translate analysis into actionable plans.
- Demonstrated organizational, project management and execution skills.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Partner Manager, you'll cultivate Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) growth to businesses by working collaboratively with our direct Sales teams and our partner network. You will work with key SMB-focused partners to develop their Google Cloud business through campaigns, trainings and enablement. You’ll develop initiatives that increase SMB growth, and be the key point of contact for our SMB partners, developing a deep understanding of partner growth drivers and identifying creative solutions to increase business across different categories of Google Cloud partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage business performance of partners and develop strategies to meet/exceed business growth goals.
- Partner with the SMB Sales team to define and execute strategies, including routing prospects, partner trainings, marketing and other growth initiatives.
- Manage reporting and metrics for the region, drive process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and develop quarterly business reviews for key partners.
- Develop a territory plan for promoting growth to small businesses. Identify, test, analyze and execute on new initiatives.
- Help SMB partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of plans and Google services.