At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Based in Parramatta, you will provide day to day operational support to our Ageing Directorate as you work with Managers within the Home and Community Care service stream.
In this 6 month fixed term contract, you will partner with key members of the organisation at all levels providing strategic and tactical advice and solutions on people matters to build organisational and leadership capability.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a similar Business Partner position.
- Strong coaching and relationship building skills including negotiation and facilitation.
- Experience with supporting staff at all levels of the business as they navigate change.
- Facilitating workshops to help drive people initiatives.
- Willingness to travel across NSW and ACT.
- Supporting diverse and inclusive workplaces.
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals.
- Chance to support the delivery of significant organisational change.
- Build on your existing experience with training, development and project exposure.
- Competitive base and NFP salary packaging options.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live.
As part of the Uniting’s commitment to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment within its workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates or candidates with a demonstrated experience working within diverse and inclusive workplaces, particularly supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees.