|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube's vision is to be Australia's leading provider of integrated logistics solutions focused on import and export supply chains.
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Our fleet has a range of side, end and bowl tippers as well as fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers.
We are currently looking for experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics to join our operations in Mount Keith( Northern Goldfields). The main focus of this role will be helping keep our modern fleet of prime movers, earth moving equipment and all mechanical equipment operational and serviced, maintained and repaired as needed in accordance with requirements.
- Immediate start ( pending successful pre employment medical )
- Roster: Consecutive days and nights on a 2:1 roster
- Pay rates:$51.15/hr ( min 12 hr shifts )
- Permanent role = Job Security
- BHP Mt Keith Camp - gym, pool, oval, squash, wet mess
- Well maintained prime movers, trailers and equipment
- Carry out truck and trailer scheduled servicing, maintenance and inspections
- Maintain fleet paper trail on servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Carry out repairs as directed and parts change outs
- Attend fleet roadside breakdowns
- Communicate effectively with drivers and plant operators
- Order parts using order numbers and listed suppliers
- Maintenance of company vehicles and mechanical aids i
- maintenance schedule and operating manuals/procedures.
- Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certification.
- Experience working with Heavy Duty Equipment
- Experience in a heavy industry transport or mining environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work safely in a regulated environment
Working at Qube
- Access to our employee well-being program
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply" button or Email CV to email@example.com