Downer currently have opportunities for Current shutdown work within the Goldfields and Pilbara Region.
Highly motivated and driven person with proven experience working on fixed plant within an operational iron ore and Mineral shutdown environment. A team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work safely and understand best work practices and knowledge, safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks. Understanding of maintenance strategies and strong commitment to work in the highest safety standards.
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized);
- Police Clearance (Current)
- Current Drivers Licence;
- High Risk Work Licence (EWP);
- Construction Induction Blue/White Card;
- Current MSIC Maritime Security ID Card (highly desirable);
- Working at Heights;
- Enter and Work in in Confined Space;
- Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment or Confine small workplace emergencies;
- Gas Test Atmospheres;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
- Able to Pass a Pre- Employment Medical with D&A screening
WHAT WE OFFER
- Immediate start
- Healthy Pipeline of work for Months ahead
- Locked in Scheduled work
- Competitive Payrates + Peak allowances + Super
- Professional and prompt recruitment
- Access to a range of employee benefits
- Safe and professional environment
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a highly competitive package. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application, please use the link and apply online, applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES