The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for an experienced Manager within our People Advisory Services Assignment Services team. This role may be based in any of our Australian locations.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
- Advise clients on the application of the relevant assignment policy principles in order to manage their global mobility programs and add value to their businesses
- Act as key point of contact for senior client stakeholders and executive expatriates to support with assignment administration and program effectiveness
- Identify and manage broader business risks or considerations associated with an assignment or mobility program
- Lead mobility advisory projects to assist clients in optimising or developing a mobility program
- Facilitate and run client meetings or workshops, utilising relevant EY mobility advisory methodology
- Aid career development of staff via the thoughtful allocation of work, job instruction and constructive criticism
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive experience in building and managing a corporate mobility program in a large organisation or professional services environment
- Client relationship management skills with particular experience in managing executive level assignees
- Experience in managing staff and their training and development , including team members based off-shore
- Detailed understanding of broader mobility considerations such as immigration, tax, social security, employment taxes and employment law, across multiple jurisdictions
- Flexibility to explore new and different ways of working and leading innovative thinking across the team
- Detailed understanding of market practice and current business trends, across multiple industries, including how this has shifted in response to COVID-19
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The flexibility to respond to changing client demands quickly
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Experience in delivering client workshops and leading mobility advisory projects