|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing professional and superb strategic thinker to join the brand marketing Uber Eats APAC team. You will be responsible for driving the regional growth plans for the category and the Uber Eats brand, as well partnering with global and country marketing teams to assist in developing world-class integrated marketing campaigns. Reporting into the APAC Eats Brand Strategy lead, you will work with local and global to create the future of the brand: a trusted, iconic and influential culture and category shaper in the world of food and food delivery. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the fastest growing businesses at Uber.
What You'll Do:
- Brand and Marketing Strategy: Develop a deep understanding of country and regional priorities (business targets, P&L, growth bets, consumer insights, brand metrics, user segmentation) to build marketing strategic plans and act as a trusted thought partner for country heads of marketing.
- Set high bar on media and measurement: Partner with central service teams and agency partners to ensure best in class campaign and media planning for maximum cut through and impact, rigorous measurement and testing strategies, and learnings shared globally to accelerate speed to market.
- Global alignment and collaboration: Become a go- to APAC marketer for the global & country teams to ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy for Delivery. Drive insights, feedback and learnings from countries to ensure global work streams are informed with regional insights and findings. Manage and coordinate localisation of relevant global content, as well as create bespoke local content in partnership with global stakeholders.
- Planning: Assist with a bi-annual planning exercise to ensure continuous shaping and growth of Uber Eats in APAC. Build sound business cases for required marketing investment and product needs.
- Regional collaboration and cadence: Partner and collaborate in a matrix environment with Ops, Sales, Marketing, Analytics, Finance, senior leadership across the region and in HQ to set clear marketing objectives and then coordinate with cross functional stakeholders to deliver monthly cadence of business and marketing reporting, highlighting learnings and needs.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 5+ years in consumer marketing, consulting, strategy in advertising or related P&L experience with a successful record of driving impact with measurable business results
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related discipline. Advanced or mathematical degree is a plus!
- QSR Experience a plus!
- Strong strategic mindset backed by consumer insights and commercial analysis
- Deeply curious and analytical mind, able to synthesize complex data points into a simplified story and set of priorities
- Experience and business acumen to create regional marketing strategies, promptly establish priorities, and communicate expectations
- Ability to solve problems and develop frameworks through strategic analysis
- Self starter and confident leading workstreams
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship management with a track record of successfully operating in a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.