|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our growing Daily Banking team is eagerly seeking an experienced Product Owner to join the Pricing and Acquisition Chapter! Internally, this will be known as a ‘Customer Journey Expert’. As the name suggests, you’ll be accountable for driving improvements to our product offerings; with our valued customers being front of mind.
Here you’ll be responsible for driving the acquisition strategy for two major flagship products, having end to end overview of the portfolio, and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships with various teams across the business! You’ll require a strong understanding of the Australian banking market and hence utilise that knowledge for proposition development and market launches.
If you have demonstrated experience delivering large scaled projects in a product owner capacity, and are seeking your next move; look no further!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Representing the voice of the customer, having a strong vision as to how to attract and retain customers, and focus on continuously improving INGs offerings
- Designing, developing and delivering solutions for our customers from a business owner/ product owner standpoint
- Working effectively in an Agile environment; prioritising stories, participating in scrum events and contributing to sprints
- Determining and formulating the business and product requirements within the legislative and regulatory frameworks and in line with customer interests
- Maintaining up to date professional knowledge and skills; including on regulatory, market, customer and competitive trends
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale projects within a senior Product Owner role; ideally within financial services
- Prior experience within product management, product ownership and channel optimisation
- The ability to deliver on time and budget
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and creative skills to come up with varied and unique solutions
- Prior agile experience
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.