|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Strategic Account Manager to join our team. The Strategic Account Manager acquires new accounts, maintains and expands relationships with designated strategic customers. Assigned to named territory, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring Customer NPS expectations are met. This includes face-to-face appointments, attending conferences, conducting product demonstrations, account planning, forecasting and effectively managing pipeline in CRM.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years direct enterprise account selling
- Extensive new business generation experience, with a track record of closing deals
- Demonstrated strategic solution selling experience
- Software or SaaS sales experience highly regarded
- High competence with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Understanding of subscription model highly desirable
- Strong commercial acumen, proven ability to work with and sell to C Suite Executives
- In-depth knowledge of sales cycles
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Building and maintaining high-level contacts with customers to secure new business opportunities.
- Managing specific Strategic Accounts to ensure subscription renewal and upsell targets are met.
- Engaging with decision makers to effectively articulate Nearmap’s unique value proposition, clearly understanding and articulating the product’s benefit to their business.
- Generating suitably commercial deals that are in line with established product pricing policies.
- Building account plans for Strategic Accounts.
- Developing a territory plan to maximize value extraction from assigned territory.
- Regularly updating Head of Strategic Account Management on pipeline, performance and territory management.
- Ensuring customer data in Salesforce is thoroughly and carefully maintained; including but not limited to customer info, opportunity info, and details of customer interactions.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.