|Location:||Adelaide, Australia, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
IBM has always had a special relationship with Acoustic as they both work to enhance and accelerate digital transformations.
This role brings to life the partnership across all industries, arming employees with solutions that allow them to amplify voice of the customer and deliver customer-centric enhancements while meeting regulatory requirements. You will accelerate how companies design, implement and scale personalized customer experiences that instill trust.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM IX is seeking an experienced Acoustic specialist to join a dynamic platform team. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll tackle complex, business challenges alongside other builders and thinkers from different backgrounds in AI, IoT and robotics, quantum and blockchain.
The preferred locations for this position are Canberra or Ballarat but Sydney or Melbourne can be considered for exceptional candidates.
What will I be doing day to day?
- You will work with clients to help them understand and realise their business objectives across the platforms which will help them gain deeper insights and deliver on their potential.
- You are a quick learner, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and collaborative—ready to roll up your sleeves and join a team that’s helping to translate human insights into platform deliverables in one of the world’s most vital industries.
- You’ll lead and contribute to user/client engagements and relationship building and will deepen the understanding of users, clients, and their desired outcome
- You’ll be responsible for success of a services engagement
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client resources and extended success team
- Responsible for growing and maintaining the quality of the Professional Services relationship
- You’ll align strategic workstreams with short-term project deliverables, and an understanding of long-term objects, to ensure a future-proof use of Acoustic
- Present Quarterly Account Reviews and continuously assess client engagement success
- Responsible for leading and collaborating with customer to define positive business outcomes
- Provide recommended use of Acoustic solutions to align with client objectives
- Responsible for assisting to customer define business and technical requirements
- Apply technical information in simple marketer’s language
- Proactively manages client expectations and delivers exemplary client service
- Leverage client experiences to provide valuable insight across Acoustic improvement goals
- Enhance Go To Market Methodology by producing new templates, tools and content
What skills and experience do I need?
- Ability to shape and lead transformation programs across mulitple industries.
- Data and insight translation presentation skills
- Experience working in a Product Squad, Startup or cross-functional team.
- A bias to collaboration
- Adept at translating between deeply technical and business level documentation
- 5+ years experience with customer metrics platforms such as tealeaf including establishment, customisation of reporting, analysis templates, taxonomy, metadata management, replication, workflows, tagging, analytics
- 3 years+ experience of recruiting, onboarding, and maintaining successful relationships with Systems Integrators, Agencies, and Managed Service Providers.
- Experience leading and collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with new and existing partners.
- Understand and implement best practices for Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Conduct regular business reviews to understand current adoption level, business relationships, general issues, and leverage them to better position Acoustic’s portfolio for cross-sell and upsell.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Search or other platforms
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes
- Implemented Quality Delivery pipeline
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Tools
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Bash)
- Worked to streamline Code Quality using SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like React, Handlebars, CSS3, HTML 5 is a nice to have
- Experience with Cloud such as AWS/GCP / Red hat
- Experience in RPA/Automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, Docker
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM iX is one of the largest digital and design consultancies in the world, with nearly 60 studios and a global network of strategists, designers, developers and data architects, with deep industry and ISV expertise.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.