|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for experienced Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operator / Electrical Earthing Person with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Sydney CBD covering the Southern and Eastern suburbs through to Sutherland.
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s with AusGrid and is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
You will be responsible for the safe application of earths on planned shut outs for intended/required works and the entry of data into the company's computer-based work system. You will also be required to work in with a dedicated shut out crew and provide vegetation management operations as part of that team. This role requires travel within the nominated region.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $37.16 per hour, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- 7am – 3:30pm with a RDO once a month
- Daily travel allowance
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active.
What we need from you:
- Relevant Electrical Trade Qualifications Essential
- Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control is highly desirable
- Strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current and unrestricted drivers’ licence (manual) - MR is highly desirable
- Hold M1804 Apply Earths (AusGrid) is preferable
- Demonstrated experience working in the vicinity of Electrical Distribution and/or Transmission systems
- Demonstrated experience in Horticulture or Arboriculture is preferred but not essential
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.