|Location:||Adelaide, Roxby Downs|
The Asset Services Industrial business provides maintenance, turnaround, shutdown and sustaining capital programs for industrial operations and power generation across Australia and operate across industries including minerals and metals, iron ore, petrochemical and refining, bulk materials handling and processing.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking Expressions of Interest from Trade Assistants who are highly motivated and driven with proven experience within a shutdown environment. Understand maintenance strategies and have a strong commitment to work with the highest regard for safety standards.
Join our team to be part of a major shutdown:
- FIFO opportunity
- Work located in South Australia
- 3/1 roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Day & Night Shift available
- Camp Accommodation and Flights provided
- Non-smoking and clean-shaven site
- Commencement 3rd quarter of 2021
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role within maintenance and shutdown environment
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks
- An ability to work effectively within a team with well-developed communication skills
- Commitment to safety and perform duties with best practice to safety processes and guidelines
- Valid tickets / licenses / training, including Working at Heights, Confined Space, Basic Fire and Gas Testing
- HR driver’s license and High Risk Work License with LF, DG, EWP desirable
- An Industry White Card
- Previous experience at Olympic Dam will be highly regarded
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive package
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
HOW TO APPLY
We encourage applicants from all States and Territories to apply!
To apply for this great opportunity please click the 'Apply now' button below.
Employment is subject to satisfying the minimum project requirements and a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen and evidence to work rights in Australia
For more information contact: Sue Marley - Sue.Marley@downergroup.com
NOTE: Applications submitted through direct email will not be accepted.