|Location:||Adelaide, Roxby Downs|
The Asset Services Industrial business provides maintenance, turnaround, shutdown and sustaining capital programs for industrial operations and power generation across Australia and operate across industries including minerals and metals, iron ore, petrochemical and refining, bulk materials handling and processing.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking Expressions of Interest from Rigging Supervisors who are highly motivated and driven with proven experience within a shutdown environment. Understand maintenance strategies and have a strong commitment to work with the highest regard for safety standards.
Join our team to be part of a major shutdown:
- FIFO opportunity
- Work located in South Australia
- 3/1 roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Day & Night Shift available
- Camp Accommodation and Flights provided
- Non-smoking and clean-shaven site
- Commencement 3rd quarter of 2021
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' Rigging supervisory experience in a maintenance focused role within a shutdown environment
- Experience working with cranes desirable
- Section 44 Supervisors Training
- Minimum Advanced Rigging licence required
- Strong communicate skills with the ability to develop, maintain and negotiate effectively with key internal and external stake holders
- You will be a very 'hands-on' leader in the day-to-day planning, preparation and delivery of activities
- Ability to direct and control maintenance activities to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met
- Excellent problem solving skills and high level of attention to detail with strong analytical & conceptual skills
- Valid tickets / licenses / training, including Working at Heights, Confined Space, Basic Fire and Gas Testing
- An industry White Card
- Previous experience at Olympic Dam will be highly regarded
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive package
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
HOW TO APPLY
We encourage applicants from all States and Territories to apply!
To apply for this great opportunity please click the 'Apply now' button below.
Employment is subject to satisfying the minimum project requirements and a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen and evidence to work rights in Australia
For more information contact: Tracy Snyman - email@example.com
NOTE: Applications submitted through direct email will not be accepted.