|Location:||Adelaide, Roxby Downs|
The Asset Services Industrial business provides maintenance, turnaround, shutdown and sustaining capital programs for industrial operations and power generation across Australia and operate across industries including minerals and metals, iron ore, petrochemical and refining, bulk materials handling and processing.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking SMP Supervisors who are highly motivated and driven with proven experience within a shutdown environment. Understand maintenance strategies and have a strong commitment to work with the highest regard for safety standards.
Join our team to be part of a major shutdown in South Australia:
- 3/1 roster
- 70 days+ shutdown
- Excellent pay rates, allowances and bonuses
- 12 hour shifts
- Day & Night Shift available
- Camp Accommodation and Flights provided
- Non-smoking and clean-shaven site
- Pre-shut commencing May 2021
- Mega shut commencing August/September 2021
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Nationally recognised trade qualification – mechanical fitter/boilermaker
- A proven experience as a site supervision within a maintenance and/or shutdown environment
- Section 44 Supervisors Training
- Strong communicate skills with the ability to develop, maintain and negotiate effectively with key internal and external stake holders
- You will be a very 'hands-on' leader in the day-to-day planning, preparation and delivery of activities
- Ability to direct and control maintenance activities to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met
- Excellent problem solving skills and high level of attention to detail with strong analytical & conceptual skills
- Valid tickets / licenses / training, including Working at Heights, Confined Space, Basic Fire and Gas Testing
- An industry White Card
- Previous experience at Olympic Dam will be highly regarded
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive package
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
HOW TO APPLY
We encourage applicants from South Australia to apply!
To apply for this great opportunity please click the 'Apply now' button below.
Employment is subject to satisfying the minimum project requirements and a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen and evidence to work rights in Australia
For more information contact: Tracy Snyman - email@example.com
NOTE: Applications submitted through direct email will not be accepted.