|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Cyber Security Analyst who is looking to grow and develop their career!
As our Cyber Security Operations Centre SIEM Analyst you will work proactively to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the Bank’s information systems and assets. In this role you will provide information security support to technical and non-technical business units for operational issues, incidents and projects that may present security risks, or improve upon existing IT security controls.
- Support the day to day operation of the Cyber Security group in accordance with the Cyber Security Strategy
- When directed by the Snr Manager CSOC, work with BOQ Group's technology providers to facilitate or complete ad-hoc operational security requests
- Provide technical assistance for the identification and investigation of security incidents and breaches.
- Understand, Monitor and Build SIEM capability e.g. Dashboards, Playbooks, Automation, Searches within the SIEM solution
- Work as the SME on a SIEM and supporting seconder role to end point and antivirus
- Support the team by undertaking 1 hour of general tickets each day
- Support the team with pentesting arrangements
- Mentor / help upskill members of the CSOC team
- Maintain necessary documentation relating to Incident Management, End Point Protection, Web Protection that is undertaken
- Develops and maintains an understanding of Cyber Security industry issues, trends; particularly in the areas of cyber threats, legal and regulatory compliance in an 'on-prem', outsourced and cloud hosted IT service delivery environments.
Skills & Knowledge required to be successful in role:
- In depth knowledge on a minimum of two of the following:
- Splunk SIEM ( Enterprise Security, UBA, Phantom) , Incident Management, End Point Protection, Web Protection
- Minimum 3-5 years in a Cyber Security Operations environment
- Splunk Architect preferred however not essential
- Completion of Other Related Splunk courses
- Excellent communication Skills
- Be prepared to share knowledge, and embody BOQ values for the benefit of the team
- Willing to work with Project Groups and external vendors
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and to work under limited supervision
- Be proactive and encourage innovation
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.