|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be responsible for the execution and compliance of the UGL Systems Assurance Plan. Managing a team your key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Engagement of construction interfaces
- Project Engineering Assurance
- Setup of processes and management of Systems Assurance activities including engagement workshops, report submissions, etc.
- Establish and manage process for collation of Test and Commissioning activities
- Tertiary degree qualification to Bachelor status in Engineering (or equivalent industry experience in the absence of a degree);
- Project Management experience of large projects, preferably Rail or Civil.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Experience in the design, construction and testing aspects of major projects - including knowledge related to the application of systems engineering/systems assurance activities throughout a project’s lifecycle.
What we offer
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Flexible working arrangements
Ongoing training for career progression
A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
Empower a united and collaborative culture
Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.