|Job Type:||Full Time|
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact
- Suit experienced People Leader from a Financial Services background
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us!
- Newcastle Branch
About the Role
As the Branch Manager, you will relish the opportunity to lead, motivate and coach your team to increase their capability and gain market share of BOQ, across your local area. You will be required to identify business opportunities in the broader market for branch growth through active business development, both internal and external. You will do this by demonstrating;
- Exceptional experience in coaching, mentoring and guiding your team regarding product knowledge, sales and service excellence
- Proven ability in nurturing existing customer relationships
- Experience in implementing a lead generation and community engagement program to attract new customers to BOQ
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are strictly adhered to
As a commercially astute individual, your proven business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena. Most importantly you will be a natural born leader, providing ongoing support and guidance to your team. You will thrive in today's competitive banking environment, increasing BOQ's market share, by demonstrating;
- Knowledge and proven skills in management of branch operations
- Strategic business development with proven capability in developing and implementing initiatives to target customers and acquire greater market share
- Experience in coaching and developing employees across all product knowledge, processes and procedures
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
What will set you apart
As a passionate and experienced Branch Manager, you will know what it takes to truly connect with your team and customer network, providing best in market customer solutions. Demonstrating highly developed communication skills, you will effortlessly build strong relationships within the area. Results driven, you will thrive in setting your own personal targets, and ensuring success is achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career further in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.