|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
As a member of our group-wide analytics team, you will help advise on design and development of data-driven strategies and analytics solutions that support product and service propositions across the RACQ group.
Within this Senior Data Analytics role, your responsibilities will include utilising your strong programming and problem solving skills to support business stakeholders in a financial services context. Your demonstrated data experience will allow you to deliver a range of analytics solutions from descriptive to predictive through data modelling to improve member experience and efficiencies of business operations at RACQ.
You will be communicating with stakeholders on a fortnightly basis to share findings and advice on best practise, strong verbal and written communication abilities will ensure you hit the ground running. Utilising a cloud-based analytics platform encompassing a wide range of data sources and analytical tools are employed for solutions development across RACQ.
- Experienced using either R or Python for solving analytics problems and a strong background in data integration - real-time data analytics, ETL, data modelling and SQL skills; preferably in AWS.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills where findings are presented to stakeholders of all levels.
- Familiar with visualisation software to present analytics findings and develop enterprise solutions.
- 3 years of commercial analytics experience in a similar size operation.
- Enthusiastic to gain commercial experience in a dynamic environment using a cloud-based analytics platform
- Ideally experience in workforce planning and optimisation within a contact centre, customer service or retail industry.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too.
Onsite parking, employee gym & café. Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family. Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note. you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process. RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Application Closing Date Monday 22nd February 2021
Questions? Please contact Zoe.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process