|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane location
- Suits an experienced User Experience Designer or Researcher with an interest in service design who is looking to join a bold challenger Bank whilst we are going through an exciting transformation program.
As a User Experience Designer, you will play a critical part working with the Digital, Product, Marketing, CX and IT development peers to conduct research and testing with customers to understand and define new services and digital experiences to Virgin Money Australia and BOQ group products and services.
You will use your extensive experience in Customer Research, User Testing and Customer Journey Mapping to facilitate and define current and future state end to end journeys, and provide expertise and contribution to product propositions, concepts, services and digital experiences that ensure both customer and employee experience are well defined
The User Experience Designer will be expected to proactively plan, scope, prepare and conduct rapid quantitative and qualitative research with customers and staff so a broad skillset of research methodologies is critical. Leveraging a combination of design thinking, lean start up and agile methodologies the role requires strong customer understanding, visual communication design skills, and hands on project involvement, stakeholder management, workshop facilitation, and team collaboration. You will be an advocate for customer/human centred design, lean UX and agility for the organisation.
Skills & Knowledge required to be successful in role:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer experience design and mapping deliverables (blueprints, journey maps)
- 5+ years’ experience in end-to-end-execution from insight and concept to go live
- 5+ years demonstrated experience of partnering with UX/UI designers, product managers, BAs and developers
- 5+ years’ experience in customer research and testing
- 5+ years’ experience in facilitating design sprints
- Proven experience working in CX/UX design function within a large complex organisation
- Strong commercial acumen, looking to balance the drive for improvement with recognition of stakeholder needs and external regulators
- Strong communication and visual presentation skills and stakeholder engagement
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.