|Location:||Adelaide, Australia, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Adobe, IBM and Red Hat have joined forces to accelerate digital transformation with a new partnership that empowers companies to flexibly deliver customer experiences across the full customer journey within hybrid cloud environments.
This role brings to life the partnership across regulated industries, arming employees with solutions that allow them to meet the strictest data security and regulatory requirements. You will accelerate how companies design, implement and scale personalized customer experiences that instill trust.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action.
IBM IX is seeking an experienced Adobe Marketing Cloud Solution Architect to join a dynamic platform team. The preferred locations for this role are Sydney or Canberra but Melbourne or Ballarat can be considered for exceptional candidates.
What will I be doing day to day?
- You will lead solution design within key clients across Australia and New Zealand. You’ll will work with squads which may include platform designers, engineers, product owners, scrum masters, BA’s and Data analysts. You’ll have responsibility for leading the sale and design of key digital initiatives and projects.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll tackle complex, business challenges alongside other builders and thinkers from different backgrounds in AI, IoT and robotics, quantum and blockchain.
- You will lead the effort to understand key market drivers and trends that will have a future impact at both IBM and clients. You’ll build strong strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders and use this information to implement elegant design solutions within clients.
- Your scope of influence will be multiple projects and influencing functional strategy in this market and globally.
- You are a quick learner, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and collaborative—ready to roll up your sleeves and join a team that’s helping to translate human insights into platform deliverables in one of the world’s most vital industries while also building out the strategic vision with your counterparts globally.
Required Professional Expertise
- Ability to shape and lead transformation programs
- Specialisation in Adobe Experience and Commerce Cloud solution design
- Business translation presentation skills
- Platform and cloud architecture
- Solution design
- Design councils and architecture review boards
- Experience working in a Product Squad, Startup or cross-functional team.
- A bias to collaboration
- Adept at translating between deeply technical and business level documentation
- Understanding key ways of working and mindsets at the enterprise level include frameworks such as: Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile, IBM Garage Method, DevOps, and Systems thinking.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.