|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Defence Systems, combining the footprint and capability of Downer and Spotless, is one of the only integrated services companies that has a whole of Defence Capability Life Cycle offering and mindset. Our Sovereign Industry Capability delivers to the needs of Defence, National Security organisations, the major Primes and other government agencies.
As an ADM Top 10 Defence Contractor, we are a proven and trusted long-term partner, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and to growing Australia’s Defence industry with the participation of Small to Medium Enterprises.
Your new role
We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager to work on a large, complex ICT program. In this role, you will support the portfolio analysis and strategic planning activities across the Defence Single Information Environment (SIE).
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis and interdependency management of program, project and product analysis for a large, complex ICT program
- ICT product and services capacity and demand management (supply/demand);
- business process development and optimization, including work take on process;
- developing and maintaining a range of Program Visuals, reports and briefs (including program and product roadmaps) to deliver at Executive level
- produce a resource and communication plan for the ICT Profile/ICT Survey implementation;
- develop Enterprise ICT Program reporting utilising existing data sets
- contribute to ICT portfolio planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in IT Portfolio management in a large, complex environment
- Demonstrated experience developing portfolio analysis and reports for senior level stakeholders and executives
- Tertiary level education in business/IT management or equivalent experience
- Project Management Accreditations such as Prince 2, PMBOK etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management and PMO methodology
- IT portfolio management and change management processes.
- Ability to work across complex, multi-functional environment at a leadership level.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships and stakeholder engagement.
- Well honed time management skills, and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- A growing business where opportunities are great.
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- Referral bonuses.
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums).
Note - due to the nature of the role and client, candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance.