- Challenge the status quo and help shape a new energy future
- Join Origin's growing Future Energy team where your input is valued
- Melbourne based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
The Future Energy team is currently building a portfolio of initiatives from demand response, to a Virtual Power Plant, solar battery products and electric vehicle solutions.
As a Digital Content Marketer, you will be accountable for launching and growing these initiatives by creating and executing customer acquisition and engagement strategies with integrated, multi-channel content marketing.
More about the role:
- Developing new and creative growth strategies via content marketing for a variety of exciting Future Energy initiatives in demand response, battery storage, EVs and Virtual Power Plants
- Driving customer acquisition and activation by continuously looking to optimise marketing activity through experimentation, A/B testing & data driven insights
- Writing copy across multiple platforms and channels
- Creating, executing and automating outbound communication campaigns via Marketing cloud/CRM
- Social media content strategy, creation and execution.
- Managing a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders whether they are internal development, marketing, digital and legal teams or external 3rd party suppliers or agencies
You have a confident approach, don’t mind getting your hands dirty and are comfortable managing stakeholders and driving prioritisation within the organisation. You will have an appetite to challenge the status quo and the ability to grasp and paint big picture. You will be comfortable diving into detail to help understand real challenges and be excited by the idea of learning.
More about you:
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experienced with Adobe campaign manager and analytics
- Familiarity with agile and lean validation – you’ll love developing a hypothesis, designing tests and then measuring success
- You are an awesome communicator, stakeholder manager and problem solver
- Experience managing and launching campaigns in-house and by using external marketing agencies
- Creativity to incorporate new user growth programs within the changing energy landscape
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Future Energy and Business Developmentteam is shaping tomorrow’s future energy innovations. We’re investing in new energy solutions; partnering with global start-ups and trialing new technology and business models. We also play a critical role in supporting our operations through world class application and infrastructure. We’re driven to lead the transition into a low carbon, technology-enabled world which embraces a more decentralised and digital future.
That’s why we need passionate, curious and customer focused people, who are excited by the challenge of finding new ways of working, new ways of delivering and shaping a new energy future.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Chloe O'Brien - 03 9652 5052, quote Requisition ID 77796
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au