We are looking for a talented Pricing Manager - APAC to join our Customer Support & Business Transformation team based in our Asia Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Melbourne
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Provide leadership pricing expertise to drive overall strategic pricing direction; interacting with other functional areas to drive pricing performance;
- Support the design and integration of IT and financial systems related to the management of pricing information.
- Identify opportunities for strategic analysis and develops the necessary analytical reports to help guide pricing decisions; manages pricing annual operating plan budget.
- Steward the utilization, maintenance & improvement of the pricing best practices for efficient decision-making by working with country teams to improve pricing processes.
- Support regular collection and use of competitive information to improve quality of decision-making.
- Develop and execute pricing processes and guidelines; manages pricing recommendations process on new product pricing and price changes.
- Manages adherence to pricing policies and strategies including margin targets; leads and plans external and internal training; facilitates communication and sharing of best practices.
- Represents Pricing on cross-functional projects; drives various pricing analytical projects such as competitive product, market assessments, commodity costs indices, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Current/ previous experience formulating pricing strategies and pricing management working across Asia Pacific region will be preferred
- Previous experience building capability, coaching and supporting the team to meet the roadmap and achieve objectives
- Proven experience in creating pricing excellence in a large, matrixed organization with an international focus
- Strong leadership, project management and analytical skills with the ability to influence people at different levels across the organization
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary - commensurate with experience Superannuation. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. A range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.