|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Provide window tinting to our members and customers.
The Successful applicant will travel between our Southside and Northside locations
- Provide market leading service to our members
- Prepare surfaces and apply window tinting
- Removal and installation of rubber glazed & framed windows
- Carry out rim repairs and alterations
- Converting leads into jobs
- Receive, log and action all feedback items
- Safety focused
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in window tinting
- Good time management
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Demonstrated broad knowledge and technical understanding of windscreens and vehicle models
- Sound communication skills
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. With 1.8 million members, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks too\:
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process