|Location:||New South Wales|
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking two dedicated and experienced Cert III Educators to become part of our supportive team at Paddington Children’s Centre (Uniting). This is a full time closed period contract until January2022.
Paddington Children’s Centre (Uniting) is a not-for-profit, community-based service providing education and care for 0-6 year old’s in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. Our service is approved for 80 children per day and is deeply committed to inclusivity, equity and social justice.
At Paddington Children’s Centre (Uniting), we pride ourselves on being a committed team of educators with strong relationships with our local Aboriginal community through collaborative partnerships. We are an exceeding service with a strong focus on relationships and professional excellence. www.paddingtoncc.org
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Your key duties will include:
- Aiding room leaders and ensuring children’s safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Being able to bring your own ideas and get involved
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the center
- Maintaining Work Health and Safety always
- Facilitating Play Based Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Early Learning (minimum)
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Reliable and adaptable team player, who is willing to work across our service.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.