|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are committed to inclusion, equity and professional standards working in partnership with Burwood/Croydon Uniting Churches, in consultation with the Management Committee and Uniting Early Learning.
We pride ourselves on the extensive opportunities provided to all children by our team of qualified and experienced early childhood educators who work in partnership with families to enhance children's expression of personality and uniqueness, their curiosity and creativity, whilst enabling them to make connections between prior experiences and new learning.
We are centrally located in Burwood, close to public transport and the shopping centre.
About the Opportunity
UnitingCare Burwood Preschool is licensed for 40 children per day, aged from 3-6 years, and operates during the NSW public school term from 8.30am – 4.00pm.
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor Teaching / Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience working as an ECT (experience working as educational lead advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge of National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience of supporting continuous improvement including developing professional learning plans and programs
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations
- Positive and optimistic outlook, friendly disposition
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Salary Packaging – Save money on less tax;
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals;
- Fantastic location close to public transport,
- Career growth and development opportunities;
- Friendly early education centre environment;
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, First Aid Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.