|Job Type:||Full Time|
CONTRACT DELIVERY MANAGER
As a Contract Delivery Manager, you will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. This opportunity will see you leading a major maintenance contract which provides the frontline work management, personnel management, supervision and delivers the shutdown and turnaround management function.
About the role;
- Responsible for the safety, quality, productivity and performance of the work deliverables and personnel across the contract.
- Create a significant and sustainable corporate differentiator in the provision of maintenance, brownfields projects, construction and turnaround services.
- Manage your team through all aspects of project delivery including change management, schedule management, quality and risk management, budget, cost control, and cost forecasting.
- Develop business capability in line with company strategies and growth expectations.
- Develop strategic plans to improve and integrate maintenance delivery scopes including asset reliability work management cycle and capital portfolio management.
- Oversee contract management and commercial execution of the contract ensuring all risks are mitigated and deliverables achieved whilst always managing the relationship with the client to achieve mutually satisfactory project outcomes.
- Achieve and exceed P&L targets and ensure contract retention and growth through strategic annual business plans.
- Initiate business improvement activities and develop and deliver innovative solutions which drive client and internal cost savings and improved efficiencies.
- Oversight of the scheduling and coordinating of activities, tracking of progress and cost of services delivered to the contract in line with the expectations of UGL and our client.
- Oversee project planning and resourcing requirements including the requirement and approval of sub-contractors
- Initiate business improvement activities, develop and deliver innovative solutions which drive clients and internal cost savings and improved efficiencies.
- Appropriate Engineering or Project Management qualification including extensive experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience in overall management of core maintenance and turnaround maintenance activities in the heavy industry
- Demonstrated experience in operating at a senior management position within the contracting/maintenance industry
- Extensive experience in managing and leading large multi-discipline teams
- Experience with operational requirements of maintenance contracts to ensure delivery of best practice
- Highly developed understanding of cost & schedule impacts using planning reports and able to provide mitigation strategies
- Financial management and project controls skills are essential
- Outstanding, sustainable outcomes in HSE through visible felt leadership
- Strong senior management and strategic leadership ensuring long and short-term performance objectives are achieved
- Proven background in delivering a portfolio of Oil & Gas construction projects within Australia
- Experience in construction projects from inception to practical completion in a contracting environment
- Proven commercial acumen
What we offer ;
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies