|Location:||Adelaide, Roxby Downs|
The Asset Services Industrial business provides maintenance, turnaround, shutdown and sustaining capital programs for industrial operations and power generation across Australia and operate across industries including minerals and metals, iron ore, petrochemical and refining, bulk materials handling and processing.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking FIFO/DIDO Boilermaker Welders who are highly motivated and driven with proven experience within a shutdown environment. Understand maintenance strategies and have a strong commitment to work with the highest regard for safety standards.
Join our team to be part of a major shutdown in South Australia:
- 3/1 roster
- 70 days+ shutdown
- Excellent pay rates, allowances and bonuses
- 12 hour shifts
- Day & Night Shift available
- Camp Accommodation and Flights provided
- Non-smoking and clean-shaven site
- Pre-shut commencing May 2021
- Mega shut commencing August/September 2021
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- An Australian recognised trade certificate
- Experience in pipe set up, structural and welding fabrication
- Ability to complete full penetration weld tests overhead or 4G MMAW & FCAW to AS/NZS2980 (highly desirable)
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks
- An ability to work effectively within a team with well-developed communication skills
- Commitment to safety and perform duties with best practice to safety processes and guidelines within a shutdown environment
- Valid tickets / licenses / training, including Working at Heights, Confined Space, Basic Fire and Gas Testing
- An Industry White Card
- Previous experience at Olympic Dam will be highly regarded
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive rates, allowances and bonuses
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
HOW TO APPLY
We encourage applicants from South Australia to apply!
To apply for this great opportunity please click the 'Apply now' button below.
Employment is subject to satisfying the minimum project requirements and a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen and evidence to work rights in Australia
For more information contact: Sue Marley - Sue.Marley@downergroup.com
NOTE: Applications submitted through direct email will not be accepted.