|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Salesforce Developer to join our team.
As a Salesforce Developer within Commercial Systems Team, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for custom platform implementations to support innovation and technical improvement initiatives across Commercial and Financial platforms in order to optimize operational support to enable the business in achieving its objectives.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 3+ Years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II certification preferred.
- Strong grasp of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components.
- Knowledge of using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Experience in both classic and lighting versions of Salesforce.
- Prior experience working for a subscription billing platform like Zuora will be an added advantage.
- Project co-ordination and knowledge of Agile methodology beneficial.
- Sound understanding of change management and change control best practises
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in IT
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Being accountable for technical delivery - Technical Design, documentation, Build, System Testing handover/ co-ordination and deployment activities.
- Following coding standards during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Developing end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Building integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Conducting change management to ensure controls are in place to protect the systems and assets from side effects of a change.
- Effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported.
- Identifying, recommending and managing implementation of system changes to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices.
- Providing technical expertise to optimise Commercial, Finance and Product Teams support to the wider business requirements and influence the solutions to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Working closely with software vendors to advocate Nearmap requirements where out of the box integration is limited and custom API integration is required.
- Mentoring fellow colleagues who are interested in upskilling their salesforce development skills.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.