|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Tool of trade vehicle
- Central location with onsite parking
- Established and successful team
An excellent opportunity has now become available for an experienced Account Manager to join our Boral Concrete business in the ACT.
This position will be responsible for maintaining existing customer accounts and also developing new business and maximising sales opportunities in the region.
Boral Australia is the largest integrated construction materials and building products manufacturer and supplier across the building and construction markets in Australia. We have an extensive network of concrete, asphalt and manufacturing sites across Australia and our market leading position is underpinned by significant quarry reserves strategically located close to key markets.
As our new Account Manager, you will be joining an established team who are committed to servicing the local market in the ACT. Boral has a very proud history in the ACT and has been supplying and supporting our customers and communities in the region for over 50 years.
This is an exciting opportunity and a great time to join Boral.
Why join the Boral team?
- We provide a supportive work environment with genuine career development opportunities
- You will be joining a highly collaborative and inclusive team
- We are an organisation dedicated to safety, health and the environment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided
- Proactively identify and qualify new opportunities for growth across the customer base and market segments within the Construction Industry
- Deliver sales growth through new customer acquisition
- Closely manage the forward order book in relation to projects, quotes, tenders and prospects
- Assist the Boral Operations team with accurate forecasting and forward planning
- Develop and implement sales and pricing strategies
- Prepare and follow up quotes and tender submissions
- Manage contractual aspects of tenders and price submissions
- Capture market intelligence across the construction sectors
- Ensure continuous improvement with innovative ideas in all aspects of sales and marketing
- Site coordination and management of concrete pours, collaborating with Safety, Technical and Production teams
Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to deliver sales and manage key customer accounts
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a sales and business development role
- Previous experience within the construction industry and concrete sector will be highly regarded
- Personal drive and results focused with a growth mindset
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- Develop effective working relationships with all people
- Personal drive and results orientated
- Strong team player and collaborative working style
- Attention to detail with quotes and tenders
- Commitment and support of a strong safety culture
With challenges comes opportunity and for the right individual, this role can springboard your career in Boral. Your achievements will be rewarded with significant on-going development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.