The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are seeking Senior Consultants and Managers to join our Transaction Management team. The roles are available nationally and are offered on a flexible full time basis.
The Transaction Management team works together with clients to deliver planning and procurement services on economic and social infrastructure projects and programs. By joining our team, you’ll work with clients from local and central government and within the private sector on projects that serve our communities. You’ll also gain exposure to industries such as transport, justice, waste, health and water across a variety of contract delivery models.
The Transaction Management team is made up of individuals with diverse experience across public sector procurement, infrastructure advisory, bid management, construction and contract management. We have worked on some of Australia’s largest and interesting projects across a variety of contract models.
Due to our strong pipeline, we are currently growing our team and strive to maintain our diversity of skills and experience to deliver outcomes for our clients and communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Working in a high-performing team to provide holistic advice and develop documentation and materials, across all stages of the infrastructure lifecycle
- Support business development opportunities, including building relationships and supporting the developments of proposals and pitches
- Developing high quality written and presentation materials
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience working on infrastructure projects (including physical infrastructure and services) in an advisory or delivery role, ideally within a public sector, consulting, legal, technical or construction environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and an ability to work directly with clients and effectively in project teams
- A commitment to a strong positive team culture and enthusiasm for working in a flexible and diverse team environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 2 - 5 years post-graduate experience in a similar role
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An appreciation of the market, in particular the public and/or private sector in the transport, justice, waste, health and/or water industries
- Core values of integrity and professionalism
- A willingness to travel domestically