|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425,000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
About the role
The year 2021 will bring about significant growth and exciting prospects within our Corporate Facilities Management segment, Sodexo are currently looking for a passionate and driven Finance & Administration Manager interested in joining Sodexo and working on a client site within the Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the National Account Manager, this role assumes responsibility for the management, coordination & execution of all finance & administrative duties and tasks as set out in the Client contract and per any Sodexo or Client request as they arise.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Responsible for all Contract administration including maintaining all databases and records
- Manage and provide administrative support to processing purchase orders, invoicing and all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Deliver Optimum training as required to contract employees
- Deliver all Financial system training as required to contract employees
- Prepare, collate & code invoices including verifying cost and allocation
- Ensure that all Client cost centres are charged in line with the Contract Scope of Provider Services & Contract Pricing by Service Line
- Respond to all Sodexo & Client Financial enquiries in a timely manner and to maintain excellent communication at all times
- Ensure reconciliation of all accounts and ensure the management of open purchase orders
- Ensure reconciliation, processing & submission of all supplier invoices
- Ensure reconciliation of all non-PO orders and to effectively minimize and where possible eliminate all out of period costs for both Sodexo and the Client
- Prepare KPI and performance reports relating to the financials of the contract
- Prepare & contribute to all Sodexo & Client budgets where they apply to the contract
- Support the IFM team with the provision of adhoc finance & operational reporting
- Collation of all contract governance reports including monthly, quarterly and annual operations and business reviews
The successful candidate will be a CPA qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing complex budgets up to $30M per annum. They will also show a demonstrated ability to work closely with a variety of stakeholders in the development of budgets, a strong track record of developing and delivering detailed and accurate financial reports as well as show a demonstrated ability to tailor financial reporting to each level of an organisation.
Additionally, you will also be able to/have:
- Build and maintain effective and strong relationships with clients, visitors, staff and colleagues
- Ability to self manage, work cooperatively and collaboratively with others and have a flexible approach to function effectively under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines & timelines
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to consult effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a continually changing environment with a strong emphasis on consistency and flexibility
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Word & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- High level accounting and financial modelling skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- An in depth understanding of integrated facilities management services and accounts.
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to appropriately delegate tasks.
- Ability to identify and leverage key value drivers within a complex operation.
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5 minute application process.