|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Truck Driver / General Labourer who is looking to develop their career and keen to move into the Road Surfacing industry. This role will suit someone looking for an all-rounder type of job with aspirations to become a leading hand / supervisor in the coming years. This work is mostly regional based out of our Narrandera Depot.
- Current Heavy Rigid licence essential
- Experience as a Bitumen Sprayer Truck Driver or in Bitumen Haulage (advantageous)
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Proven ability in driver operations and general labouring
- Knowledge and experience in bituminous surfacing or civil construction industry is ideal, a trade or mechanical background would be advantageous
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- The ability to work away from home on occassion essential
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.