Please note, this is a 10 month fixed-term contract position.Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is unable to sponsor a visa for this position. Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience within sales or account management roles.
- Experience within the search industry and/or Google search products.
- Experience developing clients; ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Experience working in online marketing, media and/or working with advertising agencies.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop relationships with media agencies and their clients.
- Deliver to sales targets and strategic business goals, whilst delivering an outstanding experience to our clients and agencies.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance and business judgment to drive business performance and strategic initiatives.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the customers industry, market landscapes, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry.