Regional Sales & Business Development Manager, Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Technologies – Australia, NZ, South East Asia & South Asia
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager to join our team specialising in Hydrogen Generation and fuel cell technologies for our New Power Business Unit based in our Asia Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Melbourne
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Identify, develop, negotiate and win new strategically important and profitable business opportunities in Fuel Cell and Hydrogen technologies.
- Analyse the Hydrogen market in Australia and develop strategies to establish Cummins as a solutions provider.
- Develop Customer engagement plans that leverage Cummins expansive presence in the region.
- Prospect, qualify and develop an opportunity pipeline through engagement with customers, government agencies & institutions and industry associations.
- Represent Cummins as a hydrogen industry expert in customer, industry and association forums
- Lead bid development in conjunction with estimating, engineering and procurement teams.
- Negotiate contracts in conjunction with commercial and legal functions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- A degree in an Engineering discipline with experience in business development.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Hydrogen technologies industry
- Experience in dealing at a senior level with large Companies
- Government institutions and agency experience is preferred.
- Hydrogen technologies knowledge with ability to work within cross functional teams to develop technical solutions.
- Business, financial and technical acumen.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary - commensurate with experience Superannuation. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. A range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.